If you did not already know, CatPrint offers envelopes and custom envelope printing!
As an online digital printer, CatPrint not only offers typical digital prints, but we also offer the ability for you to order custom printed envelopes, as well as variable data printed envelopes!
What sizes of envelopes does CatPrint offer?
CatPrint offers the following standard envelope sizes:
- A1 Envelopes (3.63″ x 5.13″)
- A2 Envelopes (4.375″ x 5.75″)
- A6 Envelopes (4.75″ x 6.5″)
- A7 Envelopes (5.25″ x7.25 “)
- A8 Envelopes (5.5″ x 8.13″)
- #10 Envelopes (4.13″ x 9.5″)
- Square Envelopes
- 5″ x 5″
- 5.5″ x 5.5″
- 6″ x 6″
What colors are available?
CatPrint has limited colors available, depending on the size!
For A1 Envelopes, we have the following colors available for you to choose from:
- Cream Shimmer
For A2 Envelopes, we have the following colors available:
- Cream Shimmer
For A6 Envelopes, we have the following two colors available:
For A7 Envelopes, we have the following colors available:
- Cream Shimmer
- Holiday Red
- Holiday Green
- Olive Green
- Pale Green
For A8 Envelopes, we currently only offer:
For #10 Envelopes, we have the following colors available:
For Square Envelopes, we have the following colors available:
- White 5″
- White 5.5″
- White 6″
Which envelope size and/or color should I choose?
If you require some assistance in choosing which size would be best for your order, or what color may fit best for your order, make sure to contact Customer Service by email email@example.com or phone at 877-228-7768!
*CatPrint recommends ordering envelopes that are larger by at least .25” in height and width for an appropriate fit for your prints.
What is a square back flap?
More traditional envelopes come with triangle flap. See the following example for the square back flap!
Square back flap
How many envelopes can I order?
As always with CatPrint, there is no minimum order quantity that is required in order for you to make an order! Order 27 envelopes or 1000; that is completely up to you!
Do I have to order envelopes with prints?
Of course not! You can choose to order plain(unprinted on) or printed envelopes without matching prints. When choosing your “Job Type” on the order builder page you will find “Envelope Only” and “Printed Envelopes” options at the bottom of the list.
How much does it cost to print on envelopes?
To find out more details about our envelope pricing, you can go to our envelope pricing page on CatPrint’s website!
Why would I want printed envelopes?
- Professionalism: Printed envelopes are of your interest if you own a business or are in charge of printing for a business. You want the business to stand out and seem more professional when sending out letters to customers and clients! Printing on envelopes is much more professional and sleek than stamping your return address on the envelope, or sometimes, even handwriting on them! This is especially important when you are sending out invitations for formal events, such as inviting employees or clients to a formal dinner.
- Time saving: If you are a graphic designer in the wedding industry or you are getting married in the future, you may be sending out wedding invitations and don’t want to have to write on every single envelope. It is already time consuming enough to figure out what are the best options for your wedding; why not save more time by not having to write your return address on each envelope, or the addresses of the people that you are inviting? Find out more about variable data printing!
- Uniqueness: Even if you are not one of the above people, printed envelopes are a nice added touch to differentiating yourself. Set yourself apart by having stationery that is completely unique & yours!
Share CatPrint with everyone else!