If you have not heard yet, CatPrint now offers gold foil printing!
You can now print your wedding invitations, business cards, and other prints with gold foil!
How to Order Gold Foil Printing
CatPrint currently only accepts gold foil printing orders through email.
Email in your order to email@example.com with your job specifications which includes:
- Job Size dimensions
- # of Pages in job
- Imaging (Front/Back)
- Full Bleed/No bleed
- Finishing (optional)
You will then need to provide two files:
- Gold Foil: One file showing only the gold foil layer that will be on your design like the following image. Make sure that you include the word “foil” in your filename to prevent confusion!
- Non-Foil: You then need to provide a second file showing only the non-foil layer in your design:
What is the result?
What is the cost of gold foil printing?
The cost is an extra $0.50 per side of a piece with an extended turnaround time of up to 10 business days.
We highly recommend a hard copy proof when ordering gold foil prints.
What papers can be used for gold foil printing?
Gold foil printing is only available for the following stocks:
- Extra Heavy Cardstock Matte
- Extra Heavy Cardstock Gloss
- Heavy Cardstock Matte
- Heavy Cardstock Gloss
- Heavy Cardstock Shimmer
- Heavy Cardstock Cream Shimmer
- Heavy Cardstock Kraft
- Heavy Cardstock 1 Sided Matte
- Heavy Cardstock 1 Sided Gloss
- Light Cardstock Matte
- Light Cardstock Gloss